At the offices of Ronald H. Johnson, M.D. we provide Federal Aviation Administration flight physicals for:
- First class medical certificates: If you require an EKG for your first class medical certificate. We can provide this on site at the time of your exam. Our office has the latest medical technology equipment to transmit your EKG to the FAA in the appropriate acceptable mode by the federal aviation administration.
- Second class medical examinations
- Third class medical examinations
- Student pilot medical examinations
- Exams for air traffic controllers
- Required urine analysis for your aviation medical exams, protocol according to FAA guidelines
- Vision testing meeting all requirements by the Federal Aviation Administration for certification using the latest technology.