The medical practice of Ronald H. Johnson M.D has provided aviation medical exams for pilots needing first, second and third class medical physicals for over 18 years. The practice was founded with the vision of creating a medical practice that treats every patient with dignity and first rate care. The nurses and staff are highly trained and exceptionally friendly. We understand that for many of our airmen, visiting an aviation medical examiner can be a stressful experience. Our comfortable surroundings and compassionate medical professionals will ease your fears.
Ronald H. Johnson, M.D.
- Earned his undergraduate degree from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Earned his medical degree from Georgetown Univerity School of Medicine in Washington, DC.
- Has served as a Senior Aviation Medical Examiner for over 18 years.
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of The National Medical Association
- Member of The American Society of Bariatric Physicians.
- Member of Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association